Blackmores 1 Newborn Formula is made using high quality ingredients and milk sourced from grass-fed cows in the Goulburn Valley.
Enriched with a special blend of nutrients, Blackmores Newborn Formula is nutritionally complete to meet the needs of your baby.
It is a premium infant formula suitable from birth to 6 months.
– Over 25 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
– Made from premium fresh Australian milk.
– No added sugar (sucrose) or artificial sweeteners.
– Gentle Formula for Tiny Tummies.
– Blackmores Newborn Formula is based on cow’s milk protein.
Stage 1 Newborn Formula.
Stage 2 Follow-on Formula.
Stage 3 Toddler Milk Drink.Suitable For: From birth to 6 months.
Product Claims: No added sugar (sucrose) or artificial sweeteners.
Follow instructions exactly, prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.CAUTION
Do not use if seal is broken. Always replace plastic lid after use. Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Breast milk is best for babies before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Milk Solids, Vegetable Oil Blend#, Lactose, Galacto-oligosacchande (GOS), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Di-glycerides), Docosahexaenoic Acid Oil (DHA), Arachidonic Acid Oil (ARA), Taurine, Nucleotides (5′-CMP, 5′-AMP, di Sodium 5′-UMP, di Sodium 5′-IMP, di Sodium 5′- GMP), Lutein, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, mixed Tocopherols concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate). Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, di Sodium, Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite). Vitamins (L-Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), Inositol, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Colecalciferol (vitamin D), Thiamin Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic acid (vitamin B9), Phytonadione (vitamin K1), D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).Contains: Milk and Soy.
Allergen Contains: Milk| Soy
1. Wash hands and all equipment before preparing formula.2. Sterilise all equipment by boiling for five minutes or by using an approved steriliser.3. Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool.4. When cool, measure out the required amount of water and formula by consulting the feeding guide.5. Using only the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling blade on tin. Pour powder into the prepared water, cap bottle and shake until the powder is dissolved.6. Check the formula temperature with your wrist, then feed immediately.Feeding Guide – To prepare one feedAge of Infant – Cooled Boiled Water (mL) – Level Scoops of Formula – Formula Feeds per Day.Up to 2 weeks – 60mL – 1 – 7-8.2 weeks – 3 months – 120mL – 2 – 6.3-6 months – 180mL – 3 – 5.One level scoop = 8.8g of formula. Note: One scoop of powder added to 60mL water yields approximately 67mL of formula. Your baby may need more or less than indicated. Ideally formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours. Only use the enclosed scoop.USAGE ADVICE
Always prepare each bottle separately and freshly for every feed. Discard unused portions; do not keep for later feeding.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store can in a cool, dry place (eg pantry). Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures. Use contents of can within four weeks of opening.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes