This policy sets out the basis on which kind of personal information and how we collect and hold them, the purpose of collecting, holding and using of your information and how we committed to compliance with privacy laws which apply to its businesses and which set out standards for the management of personal information. By continuing to use this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
We will only collect your personal information where it is reasonably necessary for or directly related to the conduct of our business functions or activities, it is of the following kinds:
- Your personal details such as your name, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses.
- Your customer code if you applicable.
- Whether you use our delivery service to send to someone else, we may need to collect the receiver personal information such as their name, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses.
- Whether you have membership with us.
- Other personal information you give us when you request a good or service from us. This information may include: your requirements with respect to specific goods or services; your opinion or preferences with respect to any of our goods or services, payment details, or your preferred payment method;
- Information contained in any communications between you and us, application form or other document given to us;
- What, how and when you buy from us or have expressed an interest in buying from us; and
- Your stated or likely preferences, for example whether you may be interested in particular products or promotions.
- Any information we are required to collect by law.
We will typically collect your personal information in order to provide the goods and services you ask for,
We may also need to share your personal information with other companies if this is mandatory to provide our service to you, for example, to delivery vitamin and nutrient products we will need to share your personal information with logistic companies. Those companies we share your personal information with are not allowed to use, share or sell any piece of your information.
We may also collect your personal information as we determine necessary from time to time for any purpose in connection with the general conduct of our business, for example, in dealing with suppliers, service providers and contractors or for charities or charitable purposes we proudly support.
We will not allow any of your information to be viewed/changed by any irrelevant person nor employed by us without your permission/request.
HOW WE COLLECT AND HOLD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your information when:
- When you visit our store, website or contact us;
- When you register with us, for instance to create an account, to generate your customer code;
- When you communicate with us in store or online;
- When you send us an inquiry;
- When you take part in our promotions, competitions, testimonials, surveys and focus groups;
- When you using our delivery service we need to collect your personal information such as name, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses. We may also collect your receiver information if you send to someone else.
We may also collect your personal information by accessing data from other sources and then analysing that data together with the information we already hold about you in order to learn more about your likely preferences and interests. When you visit our websites and our social media pages, we may collect information about you using technology which is not apparent to you, for example your browser, your location, your IP address.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and commit all appropriate security measures both electronically and physically to help protect it from being seen or shared by people or organisations not authorized to receive it. Those personal information we hold is generally stored in our computer system. These may be operated by us or by our service providers. In all cases, we have rigorous information security requirements aimed at eliminating risks of unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or wrongful alteration of, personal information. Physical copies of personal Information provided may be kept in our storage with restricted access.
We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND HOLDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and hold your personal information so that we can use it to sell and promote goods and services to you:
- communicating with you about our goods and services or when you contact us;
- accepting, processing and delivering your orders;
- providing you with confirmation of your orders/services;
- updating to our customers if there is any changes/adjustments regarding to orders/shipments;
- providing refunds or discounts;
- conducting product and market research;
- maintaining and updating our records;
- learning to know you better thus we can adjust, develop, improve and marketing our goods and services;
- assisting in investigating any queries, feedback or complaints we receive from customers;
- complying with relevant laws, regulations and Codes;
- using your personal information for any other purpose that it was collected for or any related purpose for which we are entitled to use your personal information.
We use and disclose those personal information we collect for purpose of sell and promote our goods and services to you.
We may also use, hold and disclose your personal information other than the main reason for which it was initially collected, within reasonable expectation or where permitted by law and our valued customers. You can assess, change, query or complain your personal information by contacting us via site visit, phone, email, website, social media pages.