Aptamil Gold+ 1 Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete premium infant formula designed for babies from birth to 6 months of age. Scientifically researched ingredients. Backed by 30+ scientific research papers.
Aptamil Gold+ 1 is our premium infant formula. It is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of infants from birth to 6 months.
- – Contains a unique blend of scientifically researched ingredients
- – Not suitable for infants with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- – 900g tin format
Nucleotides: Cytidine 5′- Monophosphate, Uridine 5′- Monophosphate, Adenosine 5′- Monophosphate, Inosine 5′- Monophosphate, Guanosine 5′- Monophosphate.
Stage: Stage 1: From Birth to 6 Months
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If correctly stored & made up in accordance with the directions contained on the label, no further vitamin or mineral preparations are necessary. Aptamil Gold+ Infant Formula is based on whey dominant cow’s milk proteins. Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice. Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing. Dental Hygiene: Putting your baby to bed with a bottle can cause tooth decay. Encourage your baby to drink from a cup from 6-8 months.
Allergen Contains: Dairy| Fish| Lactose| Milk| Soy| Whey
Minerals: Potassium, Calcium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Sodium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Selenium
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), Folic Acid, Biotin
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Stir or shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transport and distribution.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight and use contents within four weeks.RECYCLABLE INFORMATION
Recycle.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes