A premium supplement for toddlers from 1 year of age, Aptamil Gold+ Stage 3 Toddler Nutritional Supplement is specially designed to help meet the dietary needs of active or fussy toddlers whose dietary intake may not be adequate. Formulated to support growing toddlers when prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
- – Contains the goodness of cows’ milk and 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development
- – Zinc, necessary for normal immune system function
- – Iodine, iron and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- – Contains omega-3 DHA fatty acids
- – Two serves per day provides at least 20-50% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals
- – Sucrose (table sugar) free and no artificial colours
Now available in a pack of 4 single use sachets.Designed to be consumed as part of a healthy varied diet, Aptamil Gold+ 3 is a premium toddler supplement for children aged 1 and up when their dietary intake may be inadequate.
- – Contains the goodness of cows’ milk
- – Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development
- – Contains zinc, which is essential to immune system function
- – Contains iron to support cognitive function
- – Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid
- – Contains calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure
- – Sucrose-free
- – Does not contain artificial colours
- – Suitable for toddlers from 1 year whose nutritional intake may be inadequate
- – Not suitable for toddlers with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- – 900g tin format
Give your toddler the nutrients they need with Aptamil Gold+ 3.Suitable For: From 1 year
Serving Size: 115mL (1 Serve)
Servings Per Pack: 46
Recipes: Fruit smoothie:
Blend or whisk 1/2 cup (prepared as above) of Aptamil Gold+ Toddler Nutritional Supplement and 1/2 cup fruit. Serve cold for a special treat or as a nutritious and great tasting snack.
Stage: Stage 3: From 1 Year
Do not use if foil security seal is damaged or missing.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Formulated supplementary food for young children. Specially designed to supplement the normal dietary needs of toddlers, when their intakes of energy and nutrients may not be adequate. “Department of Health and Ageing, National Health and Medical Research Council, Ministry of Health Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand Including Recommended Dietary Intakes, Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2006. Based on a comparison of the nutritional requirements between 1-3 year old toddlers and male adults, per kg of body weight (based on 70kg adult and 12kg toddler).
Mineral: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine.
Vitamin: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D3, E), folic acid.Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine.
Vitamins: (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E), Folic Acid.
Age: From 1 year, Cooled Boiled Water: 100mL, Level scoops of powder (1 scoop = 9.7g of powder): 2, Number of serves per day: 4
Note: 1 scoop of powder added to 50ml of water yields approximately 58ml of drink. This feeding guide is a general guide only; your child may need more or less than shown.
Easy to mix powder (Scoop Enclosed)
Aptamil Gold+ Toddler Nutritional Supplement powder mixes easily in cool or luke warm water. It has a delicious taste that toddlers love & it can be used as a drink on its own or mixed with other foods suitable for a toddler.PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Wash hands before preparing the drink. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.
2. Using the scoop enclosed, add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes simple add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water.
3. Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.
It is safer to use Aptamil Gold+ Toddler Nutritional Supplement immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished drinks. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store in a cool dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep container airtight & use contents within four weeks.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes